Monday, March 28, 2011

I always have big plans to blog and then some little person living here wakes up from a nap ( a snooze when it has a time limit of 10 minutes) or screams because she ripped her paperdoll in two. Do you have any idea of the terror that's involved when one rips a paperdoll? Because I do. And it sounds lot like someone just walked in the aftermath of a terrible crime, NOT just a regular discovery that the paper playtoy that you've been playing with for an hour has a little tear on the corner of her foot.

Anyway.

We are now a month into our new home, and I've had lots of decorating done.....in my mind.

Slow and steady wins the race, or in our case, the budget-conscious, sleep-deprived mommy.

When people start sleeping around here, I'd love to tell you more about our new home, heck, I may even toss a few "before" picture to motivate myself.

Someday.

No comments: