Monday, May 31, 2010

I did not literally fall off the ends of the earth, but I certainly did figuratively. On A's birthday back in March, we got our own little present.

This.




I forgot the disruption such a tiny thing can do to a mother's life--my normal schedule is out, cooking is a long lost pipe dream, and naps are a necessity. I am four months tomorrow, but still feeling like I'm in the first trimester. We do get to find out what we're having next month, and I can't wait!

God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.

Glory to God in the church!
Glory to God in the Messiah, in Jesus!
Glory down all the generations!
Glory through all millennia! Oh, yes!


Ephesians 3:20-21, The Message

13 comments:

Jill said...

yea! yea!! I was wondering when you would reappear!! I hope you will be feeling more normal soon!

Melanie said...

Congratulations!

amanda k. brown said...

SO excited for yall. cant wait to meet the new little one.

BAILEY said...

Congratulations!

JCo said...

Great news, congrats!

Amanda said...

Yeah! Congrats!

Tara said...

Congrats!!!! That is SO awesome!!!!

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

Congratulations! Feel better soon...I know how you feel. It means you get an easy labor, right? ;o)

Kelly Sauer said...

awwhhh!!! congratulations! awhh...! (yes, I'm gushing without words - I'm grinning and giggling here...)

Stuff Parents Need said...

Congratulations!

Kylie said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you! I've been wondering where you were :)

I do pray you'll feel better soon!

Melissa_Rae said...

Congrats! How exciting for you guys! Praying for health and safety for all. Can't wait to hear what you're having. :)

Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists said...

Congrats! So happy for you. Glad you're back, too.