Thursday, February 2, 2012

If you've spent any time on the Internet, surely you're heard of the Sartorialist, a fashion photographer who blogs daily ordinary and famous people's fashion. He decided to host a dinner of 25 of the best dressed men and filmed it. I love how dressed up they all are--do you think that fashion is leaning toward more dressy now? Personally, I blame any and all fashion sloppiness on JFK, who didn't wear a hat on his Inauguration Day and thus men stopped wearing hats afterward. He certainly fueled grunge-wear in the 90s, right?

I'm feeling like it's important to note that I'm sitting in my yoga pants, typing this. Of course, they are very dressy ones--why do you ask?


The Sartorialist: Lunch for 25 from The Sartorialist on Vimeo.



P.S. Did you see Kenye in the video?

1 comment:

Kate Scott said...

My word, they are beautifully dressed! I think all men should dress that way on a daily basis. I think something precious has been lost in today's overly-casual culture.