Monday, October 11, 2010

Black Apple Fall Sale

My budget is being taken up by all things baby, but you, however, should go spend your monies at The Black Apple Fall Sale.
I've mentioned before what a fan I am of Emily's art--it somehow manages to be both melancholy and sweet. I would love for her to add some more boy-oriented art, though, because I think I need some for Asher.

These paper dolls are too precious to actually play with (although my little girl would disagree). I would love them framed all in a row.



I love these little bitty people for the littles' shared room.





A would look so cute carrying this bag to preschool.



This is by far, my favorite pair of hooligans.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Oh, those are all so cute! Love them!

Colleen Oakes said...

Okay, how weird is this? I linked to your blog from the Pastor Wives Blog link and the first thing I see...you're a writer. I am too. You're funny. Me too. You must be a Pastor's Wife. ME TOO. And, I am obsessed with BLACK APPLE, that I found on Etsy and wrote a blog about how I wanted to do all Black Apple stuff in my future baby's room. Um, hi, I'm stalking you now.